CASTING - TV DANCE SERIES
UK-based TV production company are producing a brand new competitive dance series for a major streaming platform an are looking for both:
- aspiring choreographers and professional dancers to take part.
Across the world, super-talented street and hip-hop dancers are performing mind-blowing moves – in the studio, on the street and on social media. But for some, it isn’t enough. They don’t just want to dance, they want to create. THEY DREAM OF BECOMING SUPERSTAR CHOREOGRAPHERS. And now, they can…
In this huge hip-hop and street dance competition, aspiring choreographers will take charge of a large number of professional dancers. They must create an incredible dance routine and then perform it alongside their dancers. Know someone who you think has what it takes? We’d love to hear from them.
- The professional dancers must have exceptional commercial and street dance skills and also be able to adapt to other disciplines, such as contemporary and hip hop.
- The show will be filmed in London across seven weeks from March 2020.
- All applicants must be over 18.
- Auditions for both the professional dancers and aspiring choreographers will take place in January 2020.
Anyone interested in applying for the choreography roles can head to our online application form which they will find here: https://lambert.etribez.com/ag/lambert/danceshow/welcome.html
Professional commercial dancers who would like to showcase their talents by performing the dazzling routines created by our shortlisted choreographers, can apply here: https://forms.gle/ujPkXEii8uS9cbm68
**Applications close on 3rd January 2020**
To make sure that we’re inclusive and accessible to all, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance if you’re coming to see us.