PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ONLY SUBMIT IF SUITABLE
CASTING - SHEFFIELD THEATRES
Sheffield Theatres are excited to be hosting a second year of general auditions for local actors. We will invite a selection of actors to meet with Artistic Director Robert Hastie and Associate Director Caroline Steinbeis on Friday 14th June 2019.
A local actor is defined by us as an actor who is based within a 25 mile radius of Sheffield Theatre, 55 Norfolk Street.
We ask that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be over 18
- Applicants must have at least one professional credit and/or recognised drama school training
- Disabled and BAME performers are currently underrepresented in our industry, therefore applicants who identify as disabled and/or BAME need not have professional experience to date.
If selected for a meeting, applicants must be available for a ten minute audition on Friday 14th June 2019.
Successful applicants will need to prepare one speech, 1 minute in length.
Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Subject: OPEN AUDITIONS (NAME)
- Your Postcode
- A link to your spotlight page or CV
- A brief covering letter (up to 300 words)
**APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY 2ND JUNE, 5PM**
If you have not heard from us by Monday 10th June, please assume that your application has not been successful. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.