The Fabularium are looking for 2 performer musicians, who can multi-role, sing and play instruments live, to be part of an R&D process and possible future touring of our new show:Tilting At Windmills.
The Fabularium has produced work for outdoor events, festivals, carnivals and processions for over 7 years and since then they have been developing work for national and international touring in the forms of street walkabout acts and full stories.
Please check out our company website for more info: www.fabularium.co.uk
We are adapting the Spanish story ‘Don Quixote’ into an outdoor theatre show. The show will include multi-roling, silly acrobatics, elements of dance, interaction with the audience and sword fighting!
We are looking for 2 performers to be part of a 5 person cast to help devise and make the show. We are not gender specific, age specific, ability specific and heavily encourage and welcome any applications from BAME performers and European performers.
· Play an instrument
· Be available for 2 weeks R&D in June and first 2 weeks of July inc 13th-15th July 2018
· Must be self-employed and be in charge of own tax.
· Be chilled but focused and be reliable with time
· Be friendly, fun and happy with rough & ready outdoor theatre,
Not essential but a bonus;
· Experience of family friendly theatre,
· Experience of touring shows with get in and get out,
· Experience of outdoor performance,
· Close proximity to or have available accommodation within the Midlands
To apply for this opportunity please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us;
· A CV,
· A headshot,
· A covering letter about why you would want to work with us, and any links to work would be great but not essential
Deadline – Fri 16th March 1pm
Audition Date – Thurs 22nd March
Location - Ellen Terry Building, Coventry
All fees are calculated using ITC rates however we regret we cannot cover extensive travel costs and no accommodation cost.
The Fabularium Ltd is a registered company, supported by the Arts Council and Coventry University.