Tokyo Disney Resort - Singers LONDON OPEN CALL
Oriental Land Company (OLC), in association with Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Principal Vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park!
Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming, Peter Pan, a rip-roaring, fun filled good time at the Diamond Horseshoe and many others including our brand new show Song of Mirage!
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Sign-in: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Location: The Umbrella Rooms, 241 Shaftesbury Avenue, London. WC2H 8EH
- Prepare two contrasting vocal selections (best 16 bars of each) which reflect the style of the show for which you are auditioning. You must bring sheet music in the correct key; an accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to learn a movement combination.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and willing to relocate to Tokyo for the terms of their individual contracts.
- Please bring a current headshot and CV.
- Callbacks to be held by appointment on 25 July, 2019. Candidates must be available for the callbacks to be considered.
Seeking the following roles:
- Vocalist for Song of Mirage: Female, 20s-40s, any ethnicity, 160cm – 173cm, slender to average build, diva-like presence to be a soloist, taking guests to a mystical world featuring Latin-style pop and classical songs, Soprano/Belt.
- Slue Foot Sue: Female, late 20s, Caucasian, 162cm – 171cm, slender build, charismatic and playful owner of the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, lights up the stage with her engaging personality, great with audience interaction, Soprano/Belt.
- ’40s-style Male Vocalist: Male, late 20s-40s, African-heritage or Caucasian, 175cm+, thin to average build, seasoned principal vocalist for "Big Band Beat", a large-scale musical where the Cotton Club meets Big Band Swing, performed with a live orchestra, handsome and charismatic, can command a stage with his star quality and charm, moves well, tap a plus, Baritone/Tenor to a G.
- ’40s-style Female Vocalist: Female, 20s-40s, African-heritage or Caucasian, 162cm – 173cm, slender build, epitome of '40s glamour, charismatic with strong stage presence for "Big Band Beat", a large-scale musical where the Cotton Club meets Big Band Swing, performed with a live orchestra, moves well, tap a plus, Soprano/Belt.