Tokyo Disney Resorts - Aerialists LONDON OPEN CALL
Oriental Land Company (OLC), in association with Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Male and Female Aerialists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park!
Performers bring entertainment to guests through with the offerings “Dreaming Up!” “Dreamlights” and King Triton’s Concert!
Contracts begin July/August/September 2019; depending on role. Performers receive competitive performance fee ($600 USD - $930 USD per week minus tax), a monetary supplement for living expenses, round trip travel, private apartments, 5-day work weeks, and the chance to experience one of the world’s most fascinating and vibrant cities.
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Sign-in: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Late applicants will not be accepted.
Location: Base Dance Studios, 4 Tinworth Street, London SE1 5EJ
- Candidates will be asked to learn a ballet and potential jazz combination.
- Wear appropriate dance attire/shoes and be warmed-up and ready to begin at the listed time. Please note, height requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Wear proper dance shoes, no bare feet; street shoes are not allowed in the studio.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and willing to relocate to Tokyo for the terms of their individual contracts (8-14 months).
- Please bring a copy of your current photo and CV.
Seeking the following roles:
**All height requirements are strictly adhered to**
- Peter Pan and Wendy: Males 165cm-175cm and Females 152cm – 163cm featured in “Dreaming Up!” and “Dreamlights”, Tokyo Disneyland’s spectacular day parade and nighttime electrical parade as well as an atmosphere-type show. Dancers, Aerialists, and dancers with aerial or tumbling experience with strong core and upper body strength with no fear of heights.
- Ariel: Females 152cm-167cm, Dancers, Aerialists and dancers with aerial/tumbling experience who can act very well, strong abdominal/back muscles with beautiful port de bras and no fear of heights. Experience with 2 point harness a plus, but not required. Performers must be able to lip sync to Japanese track. (Japanese language not required).