Tokyo Disney Resorts - Dancers & Aerialists LONDON OPEN CALL
Oriental Land Company (OLC), in association with Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Male and Female Dancers/Aerialists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park!
Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, a rip-roaring, fun filled good time at the Diamond Horseshoe and many others including King Triton’s Concert and a BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY coinciding with the opening of the Fantasyland expansion at Tokyo Disneyland!
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019
Sign-in: 9 AM - 10 AM - Late applicants will not be accepted.
Location: Base Dance Studios, 4 Tinworth Street, London SE1 5EJ
**All Aerialists candidates must complete the dancer audition to be considered.
- Dancers/Aerialists: Wear appropriate dance attire/shoes and be warmed-up and ready to begin at the listed time. Please note, height requirements are strictly adhered to. Wear proper dance shoes, no bare feet; street shoes are not allowed in the studio.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and willing to relocate to Tokyo for the terms of their individual contracts (8-14 months).
- Please bring a copy of your current photo and CV.
Seeking the following roles:
**All height requirements are strictly adhered to**
- Peter Pan and Wendy: Males 165cm – 173cm and Females 152cm - 163cm featured in “Dreaming Up!” and “Dreamlights”, Tokyo Disneyland’s spectacular day parade and nighttime electrical parade as well as an atmosphere-type show. Dancers, Aerialists, and dancers with aerial or tumbling experience with strong core and upper body strength with no fear of heights.
- Ariel: Females 152cm – 168cm, Dancers with aerial/tumbling experience who can act very well, strong abdominal/back muscles with beautiful port de bras and no fear of heights. Experience with 2 point harness a plus, but not required. Performers must be able to lip sync to Japanese track. (Japanese language not required).
- Male Jazz/Tap Dancers: 172cm+, strong solo tappers trained in jazz and tap with exceptional charisma and commanding stage presence for “Big Band Beat”, a large-scale musical where the Cotton Club meets Broadway meets Big Band Swing, especially seeking African-heritage dancers.