Tokyo Disney Resorts - Dancers & Aerialists LONDON OPEN CALL
Oriental Land Company (OLC), in association with Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Male and Female Dancers/Aerialists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park!
Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming, Peter Pan, a rip-roaring, fun filled good time at the Diamond Horseshoe and many others including our brand new show King Triton’s Concert!
Contracts begin January/February/March 2019; depending on role. Performers receive competitive performance fee ($600 USD - $930 USD per week minus tax), a monetary supplement for living expenses, round trip travel, private apartments, 5-day work weeks, and the chance to experience one of the world’s most fascinating and vibrant cities.
Date: Wednesday, August 08, 2018
Sign-in: 9 AM - 10 AM - Late applicants will not be accepted.
Location: Base Dance Studios, 4 Tinworth Street, London SE1 5EJ
- Dancers/Aerialists: Wear appropriate dance attire/shoes and be warmed-up and ready to begin at the listed time. Please note, height requirements are strictly adhered to. Wear proper dance shoes, no bare feet; street shoes are not allowed in the studio.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and willing to relocate to Tokyo for the terms of their individual contracts (8-14 months).
- Please bring a copy of your current photo and CV.
Seeking the following roles:
**All height requirements are strictly adhered to**
- Peter Pan and Wendy: Males 165cm-175cm and Females 152cm-163cm for a BRAND NEW OFFERING! Dancers, Aerialists, and dancers with aerial or tumbling experience with strong core and upper body strength with no fear of heights.
- Ariel: Females 152cm-170cm, Dancers, Aerialists and dancers with aerial/tumbling experience who can act very well, strong abdominal/back muscles with beautiful port de bras and no fear of heights. Experience with 2 point harness a plus, but not required. Performers must be able to lip sync to Japanese track. (Japanese language not required).
- Ballet/Jazz Dancers: Males 173cm +, Females 158cm-168cm, to portray classic Disney Princes & Princesses such as Cinderella, Snow White and Prince Charming in “One Man’s Dream II: The Magic Lives On”, a rousing musical revue, must be trained in both ballet and jazz with exceptional stage presence and dynamic performance ability
- Male Ballet Dancers: 165cm - 173cm, slender build, strong ballet technique, portrays Peter Pan in “One Man’s Dream II: The Magic Lives On”, a rousing musical highlighted by a magical flight across the sky by none other than Peter Pan himself, must not have a fear of heights.
- Male Jazz/Tap Dancers: 173cm +, strong solo tappers trained in jazz and tap with exceptional charisma and commanding stage presence for “Big Band Beat”, a large-scale musical where the Cotton Club meets Broadway meets Big Band Swing, especially seeking African-heritage dancers.