CASTING - CELEBRITY CRUISES - OPEN & PRIVATE CALLS
Celebrity Cruises are looking for Dancers and Lead Vocalists for contracts on board their fleet of cruise ships.
Amazing ships with incredible itineraries.
Seeking Union & Non-Union performers.
MUST BE 18+ TO AUDITION.
- EDINBURGH (appointment ONLY)
DATE: 16 August 2019 - Private Call for Lead Vocalists*
*Please note that this audition is exclusively for participants of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Agents, please submit via Spotlight. For private appointment consideration, please email your headshot, resume and link to website, reel and/or promotional materials to the attention of Graeme Pickering at CelebrityLondonSubmissions@gmail.com with the subject line EDINBURGH // SUBMISSION // [YOUR NAME.] Please be sure to include the information on your Fringe show in the body of the email!
- LONDON (OPEN CALL)
DATE: 19 August 2019 - Open Call for Dancers, Singers who Dance & Dancers who Sing*
TIME: *Sign-in at 9:30 am or 1:30pm (Please choose one call to attend.)
VENUE: OPEN DANCE CALL VENUE:
7 Langley Street
Covent Garden, London
WC2H 9JA, UK
**All recalls will be held 20 August 2019
- LONDON (appointment ONLY)
DATE: 20-21 August 2019 - Lead Vocalists by Appointment* (see below to apply)
**All recalls will be held 21 August 2019
*Agents, please submit via Spotlight.
TO APPLY FOR LEAD VOCALIST APPOINTMENTS
For those who do not have Spotlight and would like to be considered for a private slot - please submit headshot, CV and link to showreel, website or other promotional materials to the attention of Graeme Pickering at CelebrityLondonSubmissions@gmail.com
with AUGUST LONDON AUDITIONS (SINGER) in the title.
Seeking: Union & Non-Union performers. MUST BE 18+ TO AUDITION.
- CHARACTER BARITENOR: Larger-than-life stature, personality and voice to match. Must have excellent comedic timing, be comfortable and confident in drag (a la Miss Trunchbull), comfortable singing pop/rock music and able to hold harmonies up to a sustained Bb. Improv experience a plus. Must have authentic or convincing RP accent. MUST MOVE CONFIDENTLY
- LEAD VOCALISTS: Early 20’s-Late 30’s. Seeking all powerhouse vocalists, must have strong bodies with great stamina. Styles to include contemporary pop/rock, R&B and contemporary musical theater; especially seeking women with a strong mix/belt to F5 and legit to C6, baritenors to G4 and tenors to B4 with strong falsetto extension. Rap a plus. MUST MOVE CONFIDENTLY.
- DANCERS WHO SING: Seeking True Triple Threats. Experienced and technically trained vocalists with a strong dance background in jazz, ballet, commercial and partnering. All Female dancers must be able to perform in 3" heels including leaps, turns, floor drops & partnering. Women must have a strong pop/rock belt to D and men (baritenors) to an A4 or (tenors) to a Bb4. Must be capable of understudying lead vocalist tracks as well as performing in the ensemble of dancers. Those interested must attend the dance call first - all recalls will happen 20 August 2019.
- DANCERS: Male-Identifying & Female-Identifying Dancers. Seeking strong-bodied and technically trained dancers with a background in jazz, ballet, contemporary, commercial, tap & partnering. Men must have a strong physique and be capable of lifts. Women should have be able to perform in 3" heels including turns, leaps, floor drops & partnering. Gymnastics, aerial training, tumbling and partnering skills are a plus.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring a stapled headshot and resume to the audition.
- Vocalists should bring their best 16 bars (preferably pop/rock) and have their repertoire books ready if asked in addition to the sides that will be sent you for preparation in advance.
- Women should be prepared to dance in 3" heels and Men should bring character/jazz shoes.
- Dancers who Sing - please bring your repertoire book as you may be asked to sing the same day.
- All callbacks for dancers will be held same-day.
- An accompanist will be provided at the auditions and sheet music in the proper key is required.