PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ONLY SUBMIT IF SUITABLE
CASTING - CELEBRITY CRUISES
Celebrity Cruises are looking for Dancers and Lead Vocalists for contracts on board their fleet of cruise ships.
Amazing ships with incredible itineraries.
Seeking Union & Non-Union performers.
MUST BE 18+ TO AUDITION.
29 April 2019 - Private Dance Call* (see below to apply)
30 April 2019 - Open Dance Call
Sign-in 9:30 am (for a 10 am start)
OPEN DANCE CALL VENUE:
7 Langley Street
Covent Garden, London
WC2H 9JA, UK
2 May 2019 - Lead Vocalists by Appointment* (see below to apply)
3 May 2019 - Lead Vocalist Recalls by Invitation Only
*Agents, please submit via Spotlight.
TO APPLY FOR PRIVATE DANCE CALL OR LEAD VOCALIST APPOINTMENTS
For those who do not have Spotlight and would like to be considered for a private slot - please submit headshot, CV and link to showreel, website or other promotional materials to the attention of Graeme Pickering at CelebrityLondonSubmissions@gmail.com
with APRIL LONDON AUDITIONS (SINGER) or (DANCER) in the title.
Seeking: Union & Non-Union performers. MUST BE 18+ TO AUDITION.
- LEAD VOCALISTS: Early 20’s-Late 30’s. Seeking all powerhouse vocalists, must have strong bodies with great stamina. Styles to include contemporary pop/rock, R&B and contemporary musical theatre; especially seeking women with a strong mix/belt to F5 and legit to C6, bari-tenors to G4 and tenors to B4 with strong falsetto extension. Rap a plus. MUST MOVE CONFIDENTLY.
- DANCERS WHO SING: Seeking True Triple Threats. Experienced and technically trained vocalists with a strong dance background in jazz, ballet, commercial and partnering. All Female dancers must be able to perform in 3" heels including leaps, turns, floor drops & partnering. Women must have a strong pop/rock belt to D and men (bari-tenors) to an A4 or (tenors) to a Bb4. Must be capable of understudying lead vocalist tracks as well as performing in the ensemble of dancers. Those interested must attend the dance call first and will be recalled to sing should we need to see more.
- DANCERS: Male-Identifying & Female-Identifying Dancers. Seeking strong-bodied and technically trained dancers with a background in jazz, ballet, contemporary, commercial, tap & partnering. Men must have a strong physique and be capable of lifts. Women should have be able to perform in 3" heels including turns, leaps, floor drops & partnering. Gymnastics, aerial training, tumbling and partnering skills are a plus.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring a stapled headshot and resume to the audition.
- Vocalists should bring their best 16 bars (preferably pop/rock) and have their repertoire books ready if asked.
- Women should be prepared to dance in 3" heels and men should bring character/jazz shoes.
- Dancers who Sing - please bring your repertoire book as you may be asked to sing the same day.
- All callbacks for dancers will be held same-day.
- An accompanist will be provided at the auditions and sheet music in the proper key is required.