We are looking for:
- people who are real FORCES OF NATURE but who follow a PLANT-BASED DIET*!
*There is no definition as to what percentage of plant-based food someone’s diet has to be in order be deemed plant-based, but we like to think of it as 80% plus i.e. vegans & vegetarians.
We are looking for people of all ages and all walks of life. People with impressive stories to tell. People that have the mental strength and physical endurance to do things that others haven’t even thought about doing. People who are pioneering, resilient and doing good for the world or others. People who inspire others. Do-ers. Makers. Achievers!!
As the campaign will be aired in UK and in Germany, on this occasion we can only consider British & German nationals.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age!
Here are some examples of type of people / stories we’re after:
- Exceptional athlete who has set a record in their sport
- Busy working Mum who finds the time to raise money for charity
- Adventurer who has visited the most remote, incredible places in the world
- Inventors of new technology or crazy/interesting hobbies i.e. mountain ironing
- Vegan chef who is pioneering the way with plant-based recipes
- Guinness Book of Record holders
Successful candidates will be paid £300 (day rate) and additional £1500 (if featured in the final campaign) for 1 day of filming during w/c 5th March 2018.
If this is you or anyone you know, please CLICK HERE to apply!
No acting experience necessary. We’re just looking for interesting and inspiring stories!
As always, ET Casting are looking for a wide range of diversity, not just in terms of ethnicity but also in their body type, style, culture and locations within Britain & Germany.